NO HOLDS BARRED! Vulgar language and nudity ARE enclosed!! NWS
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:10 pm
So when does the store open
I need stickers
- Posts: 421
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:13 pm
I'm in for some swag!
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:42 pm
put me down for some shit cunts
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:08 pm
Count me in.
585ci of Texas Pro Stock power coming at you in 2014
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:52 pm
This store is never open!!
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:53 pm
- Location: MA.
I'm in for the clear coated stickers. Swag bags
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:41 pm
- Location: Sequim, Wa.
Coffee mugs and key chains please..
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:13 am
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:54 pm
- Location: OHIO
1965 mustang stock suspension 12.16 @ 111 mph 1.85 60'
349ci", 185 AFR heads, FTI custom cam, Systemax intake
4:11 31 spline 9" 275/50/15 Nitto radial
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2881
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:24 pm
- Location: Amarillo TX
Let me get this all done and stable, and I'll keep the store open all the time!
Brant CampbellWorlds Fastest MPH Car on 275's
'11 PSCA XDR/TT5 Champion
'11 PSCA Sin City Shootout Champion
- Pullin The Chutes
- Posts: 5916
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:49 am
- Location: Wisconsin
MEAN_SBC wrote:Let me get this all done and stable, and I'll keep the store open all the time!
That'd be cool!
Telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
- Posts: 611
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am
- Location: MA
Thats the shit im talkin about!!
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:21 pm
Store just closed Tuesday guys, sorry, but it will be back open next year around this same time...thanks for trying to shop
- TurboBullet.Com Moderator
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 am
I sent Brent Campell an E- mail and am waiting for his ok .
I can have items out within a week .
Holly shit you're on the ball.
On and off track insurance is back! Call 614-861-3100 for a quote.
Turbo By Garrett
The Driveshaft Shop
Mickey Thompson Tires and wheels
Return to Kill or be Killed!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 385bird, 454M22, Bing [Bot], Cammart63, chevy 56, ChutesInYaFace, Danger D, Gofuqyerslf, Google [Bot], Grabber_Notch, Green440, jbcalhoun, KicknSS, KWIK84, PMfan, ronnie mcgantry, roozterdvx, Rotbody, stonedzee1, Thunderbirdsport302, tt69camaro and 53 guests